1. IDENTIFYING DATA: In compliance with our duty of disclosure as contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002 of July 11 on Electronic Commerce and Information Society Services, the following data is contained below: The company that owns rocadomenech.com (hereinafter, the Site) is Rocadomenech with domicile at C/Serrano, 19 – 4º Dcha – Madrid – Spain, filed in the Companies House Register of Madrid.
2. USERS: By accessing and/or using the ROCADOMENECH website you become a USER who accepts, as of the time of that access and/or use, the General Conditions of Use contained herein. These conditions will be applicable independently of the General Contracting Conditions that may also be mandatory.
3. USE OF THE SITE: ROCADOMENECH's Site provides access to information that belongs to ROCADOMENECH or its licensors to which the USER may have access. The USER assumes responsibility for use of the Site. This responsibility extends to registration if necessary to access certain services or content. During registration, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and legal information. ROCADOMENECH waives liability for any opinion expressed by users in forums, chats, or other interactive tools.
4. DATA PROTECTION : ROCADOMENECH complies with the guidelines in Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 on Personal Data Protection, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21 which passes the regulation implementing the Organic Law and other regulations in force at any given time, and seeks to ensure the user’s personal data is used and processed correctly. For that reason, with each form that collects personal data in the services that the USER may request from ROCADOMENECH the USER will be made aware of how his/her data is being processed and will be informed of the manager of the file created, the address of the person responsible, the possibility of exercising his/her rights to access, rectify, cancel, or oppose, the purpose of the processing and the communication of data to third parties where appropriate. ROCADOMENECH hereby informs you that it complies with Law 34/2002 of July 11 on Electronic Commerce and Information Society Services and will request your consent to process your email for business purposes as needed.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: ROCADOMENECH by itself or as transferor is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights to its webpages as well as the elements contained therein (like, for example, images, sound, audio, video, software, and text; brands or logos, colour combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by ROCADOMENECH or its licensors. All rights reserved. Under the provisions in articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law on Intellectual Property, copying, distributing, and publicly communicating, including by making available, all or part of the content of this webpage for commercial purposes on any platform and through any technical means without ROCADOMENECH's authorisation is strictly prohibited. The User undertakes to respect ROCADOMENECH's intellectual and industrial property rights. He/she may view the elements of the Site and even print them out, copy them, and store them on his/her computer’s hard disk or on any other physical platform provided that it is only for his/her personal and private use. The USER must abstain from eliminating, altering, bypassing, or manipulating any protection or security system that might be installed on ROCADOMENECH's webpages.
6. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY AND RESPONSIBILITY: : ROCADOMENECH waives responsibility for damages of any kind that it might cause, like, for example: mistakes or omissions in content, website unavailability, or transmission of viruses or malicious programs in the content, despite having adopted all the technological means necessary to prevent it.
7. CHANGES: ROCADOMENECH reserves the right to make any changes it deems necessary to its Site without any prior notice and may change, eliminate, or add content and the services it provides through the Site as well as the way they are presented or located.
9. LINKS: If on the Site there were links or hyperlinks to other internet sites, ROCADOMENECH will not exercise any control over those sites or content. In no case will ROCADOMENECH assume liability for any of the content from any link that belongs to a third party's website nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, range, truthfulness, validity, or constitutionality of any material or information contained on any of those hyperlinks or other internet sites. The inclusion of these external connections does not imply any type of association, merger, or participation with the connected organisations.
10. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: ROCADOMENECH reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to its Site and/or the services offered without prior notice, at the motion of third parties or on its own initiative for users who do not comply with these General Conditions of Use.
11. GENERAL CONDITIONS: ROCADOMENECH will persecute non-compliance with these conditions as well as any undue use of its Site exercising all of the civil and penal actions it may have recourse to by law. ROCADOMENECH can at any time change these conditions, duly publishing them as they appear here. The validity of these conditions will depend on them being posted and will be valid until they are changed by other duly published conditions...